Where to get the application form?
Information required to obtain a marriage certificate:
- Christian names and surname of bride
- Christian names and surname of groom
- Date of marriage
- Place of birth
- Name of applicant
- Identification number of applicant
- Address of applicant
- Contact number of applicant
ALL APPLICATION FORMS MUST BE CERTIFIED, CAN BE DONE BY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PERSONS:
- Justice of the Peace
- Notary Public
- Marriage Officer
- Member of Parliament
- Police Officer of Gazetted Rank
Who can apply for a marriage certificate?
Anyone can apply for a marriage certificate for any other party. The identity of the applicant is stored in our database.
Where to obtain certificates?
Cost for marriage certificate
What is the procedure at the registry?
- Complete the application form and have it certified, if you did not already do so.
- Give application form to computer clerk.
- Pay EC $15.00 at the cash desk when the application form is returned to you.
- Collect certificate at the cash desk when your name is called.
Applications are accepted in writing to the Registrar with the following information:
Name and surname of bride
Name and surname of groom
Date of marriage
Place of marriage
Further, a money order to cover the cost of the certificate (EC $15.00), and postage, should be included. The money order should be payable to "The Accountant General". Ensure that a return address is submitted.
(The certificate is printed on paper with several security features and a picturesque background highlighting the Amazona Guildingii.)